Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bronze Evening Shoes Poll: Is It Normal For A Mother To Still Be Holding On To Her Child's Toys For Memories?

Poll: Is it normal for a mother to still be holding on to her child's toys for memories? - bronze evening shoes

My husband is 30 this year and his mother was always his tricycle, and many of his toys as a baby and a toddler. He still has some of their clothes. He sat still his baby shoes in bronze in the living room and even has a lock of his hair (when I was a child resides) in a bag. I think this is very strange. I could see maybe one or two things, but still, why cling to this?

1 comment:

Dr. Spike said...

I would say that it is considered normal, as happens quite often.

Personally I do not think that is a positive trend because it is a sign that they are simply not even recognize and develop. Moreover, it is based on their identity, a mother and her guardian, if it is not necessary. A sanctuary is a loss for the morning, the children only grow.

Post a Comment