Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Half Pipe Cakes Any Ideas For My Cake Company Name?

Any Ideas for my cake company name? - half pipe cakes

Hey guys, for my class at school 9 years adorn pastry're fact work in a cake and a cake (cake is a luxury, cake, mainly for looks). If, however, in the second half of the job is writing, but we also need a name for our company imaginary cake to find: "Do you have an idea, my cake now name?

I thought Vanilla Dream Cakes? But I have the chocolate cake and oh, my cake was the topic of Valentine's Day, when it is useful, even my name is Rebecca / BEC when you my name, so you want to add it.

Thank you guys

Here is the picture of the cake I have, if this be useful:
http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll278 ...
It is chocolate cream in the middle, Vienna (butter), iceat the top, dipped the cream of the wire around the perimeter, strawberries with white chocolate on top, the flowers of white chocolate on and around and in the hearts of chocolate abroad.

4 comments:

Jill J said...

Cakes By Rebecca

Sweet Success Cake Company

Cake Couture

twisteda... said...

Chocolate Frontier hmm Maybe I do not know where I am alone in my head, spiral-dream, or what I am not completely

Greta Garbo said...

Cake Mania
A little taste of heaven
Divine Delectable
Let Them Eat Cake (haha i love this better)

partyhar... said...

The Pie Company

Post a Comment