Thursday, February 18, 2010

Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis Chicken What Should I Do About My Boyfriend And My Disease?

What should I do about my boyfriend and my disease? - leukocytoclastic vasculitis chicken

Let me begin by saying that it is not considered a contagious disease or infection in any way, is probably best described as autoimmune disease. I have something of a leukocytoclastic vasculitis, which causes a skin rash. "It's really a bunch of veins under the skin. It seems, for want of a better description of how my whole body was given a Hickey.

This happened two weeks after I met my current boyfriend and currently has almost two months. The doctors have no clue to clarify when and where necessary, and so far not been able to find a way to make them disappear.

My friend and I know for eight months, but so far only a couple with two children. We have the opportunity to talk about it, but not so happy. IHe mentioned that I am very disappointed about it and he comforted me and told me to feel drawing. I told him I felt bad because they not only with too much ... and I said, "Do not say that.

I stopped talking because I knew if I was still mourning.

This thing is painful and embarrassing. It can sometimes take years.

I do not. I am very worried, but I do not want to deal with it if it is real and truly engaged.

What I say to make him understand that it's okay if he wants to with me because of this break?

I do not want to do, but I important enough that it is not binding.

I do not think that I break with him because I do not want to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment