Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Should Period Blood Look Like Why Does The Blood From My Period Look So Different This Time?

Why does the blood from my period look so different this time? - what should period blood look like

My period came yesterday, but it was soo thin and light and very little .. and today there are more like the size, if you have a circle with your thumb and forefinger making, with a fine hand .. but .. Blood is too thin Think it's time .. Mine usually takes 7-10 days. It is not so. Only usually heavier. I am 13 years old and I've been 9 months.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Changes in your body is achieved with the use of their time. and meet you in her life that changes depending on what happens in your life. You may want to ask his mother whether his change. Not applicable here. The more you learn now will be better if you have trouble on the track.

Post a Comment