Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Morning Nausea And Rapid Heart What's Wrong With Me? This Is Just Getting Worse.?

What's wrong with me? This is just getting worse.? - morning nausea and rapid heart

I was very ill, may be food poisoning, but I'm not sure. I have to Google, but can not find an explanation. My symptoms are not exactly nothing. I have no discomfort, but it hurts so much now and the time is 3 clock in the morning. The last time this happened to me, threw me over 17 times in five hours and was very dehydrated. But whenever it comes to drinking water, even the tinniest SIP, which could use a backup. Symptoms include abdominal pain, vomiting, palpitations, dry mouth, tremors, muscle cramps /, diarrhea, nausea, flushing cold. I am so tired and I'm exhausted, but every time I sit or lie, I feel very bad and I had to run to the toilet. What happened to a colleagueTuple of the time, and I can not bear it. It always begins on the next evening and night.
Has anyone had similar problems? And if so what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment